Fremde Momentaufnahmen. #004

(Original entry can be found here.)

Yet another time I visited the flea market near my mother's. I was very fortunate to find a seller who offered photos for a ridiculously low price. Unfortuntaly I can't remember exactly how much I paid but definitely less than 1€ for one of these pieces.


Especially like the photo on the left. I think I might have paid around 50c for each of these small pictures.


These pictures wouldn't be any less beautiful in colour. ♥



I am the most happy if I not just find very old photographies but if they show almost all of the clothing as well. Just like with these three women. ♥

I imagine Walburga Black to look a bit like the lady on the right, hahaha!





And because so much awesome. ♥


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Follower

Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Follow