Fremde Momentaufnahmen. #005

(The original entry can be found here.)

So happy. And snow.

Two ladies going for a walk (?). And kindergarteners (?).

This picture circa has the size of half the palm of my hand.
Somehow it it doesn't just look like photography from a movie because of the margins from a film. Light and shadows, as well as the heavy contrast contribute to that.

Blurred, but I still like it very much. Like two mermaid sisters on a stone. 


The last one is such a beautiful picture. The mimics of both of them and because the mother's face isn't really focused, it does not seem posed and there are the photos I like the most. 

A very short entry but I hope you like these pictures as much as I do. 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Follower

Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Follow